1977 Toyota Land Cruiser
Truck Car for sale in Houston, Texas 77059
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
*One of a Kind*
*Will Not Find Another Like This*
- Engine-: 4.2 – Liter 2F Inline – Six
- Transmission: 4-Speed/ 4-Wheel Drive (4-wheel drive is functional)
- Color- Olive Brown
- Mileage- 63, 984 original miles
- All original Toyota parts
- MATCHING NUMBERS
- Clean Texas Title
- Only Painted (too clean to conduct full frame-off restoration)
- Vehicle has remained in "salt-free" areas throughout its life
- Air Conditioned (functional)
- Front and Rear Heater (both functional)
- Warn Winch (8,000 lb. single line, 16,000 lb. double line)
- Hell for Stout (HFS) Suspension with 2.5” lift and shocks
- OEM Dual rear jump seats
- Front overhead accessory tray above sun visor
- Power Steering
- Equipped with The ORIGINAL “Steelie Wheels”
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain Tires: 33 x 10.5 x R15
- All original books and manuals (including winch manual) included with purchase of vehicle. Also, original Toyota OEM tool bag circa 1970’s included with purchase.
- All gauges work and illuminate
- All exterior lights and turn signals operate
Recent ASE Certified – L1 Technician Engine Compression Test Results:
#1 - 149psi
#2 - 150psi
#3 - 148psi
#4 - 151psi
#5 - 150psi
#6 - 149psi
- Garage Kept
- Never Driven in Rain
- All Toyota parts (some pictures and videos display Duralast battery, however, since has been replaced with Toyota battery
- Chosen as the 2004 and 2005 Calendar Land Cruiser for Cool Cruisers of Texas. Link provided to company that installed lift kit. Also, detailed write-up included on page: https://www.coolcruisers.com/19fjcatr.html
The asking price for the FJ40 is $167,777 due to its originality,
functionality, and pristine condition. We welcome interested buyers to have
certified inspectors inspect this vehicle to ensure that it meets your desires
and specifications (this is how confident we are in the condition of this Land Cruiser).
Without a doubt, it was a difficult decision to place this exemplary piece of
nostalgia for sale, however, we are hoping that the next owner will have an
even greater appreciation for this one-of-kind FJ40.
Please refer to provided link for further details about this particular FJ40: https://www.coolcruisers.com/19fjcatr.html
Classic Car ID101158410
ConditionExceptional condition, you will not find another FJ40 in this condition. This Land Cruiser has been handled with delicate care since leaving the lot in 1977. Never driven in the rain, and had always been garage kept.
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom ColorOlive Brown
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now