1976 Toyota Land Cruiser
Convertible Car for sale in Arlington, Texas 76013-5239
Arlington, TX 76013-5239
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
Great looking and running 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. It has the straight 6 Toyota motor with 3 speed manual transmission. While we have owned it, we have:
· Put in stock instrument cluster so it has a working speedometer, signal light indicators and oil pressure gages.
· Newly placed stock Instrument cluster, currently showing 98548.3 miles, but again, this is a used stock instrument cluster and not actual miles on new rebuilt motor.
· Full sandblast of interior and LineX spray from Ft. Worth LineX
· Engine rebuilt in New Iberia, LA in 2018
· Front manual steering totally rebuilt in 2018
· Parking brake system (connections and mechanicals in transfer case) rebuilt by Toyota in 2019 and Texas inspection for registration
· New battery
Other prior customizations include:
· 2” inch lift
· Full coverage soft top including doors
· Removable front facing rear seat with seatbelts (original jump seats are included and in great shape)
· Low profile metal doors (look awesome!)
· Fold down tail gate (rare)
· Swing out tire mount and storage rack on rear
· Diamond plate re-enforcement of rear corners and running board area
· Custom front seats with drivers adjustment
· Ultra 17 inch customer wheels with BF Goodrich 255/75R/17 Mud Terrain tires
· Aftermarket gas, volt and temp gages work, waiting for changing connection to restored Toyota cluster
· Performance exhaust header
· HEI Distributor
The body is in good shape, top is in excellent shape. The interior looks sharp! Asking $24,950.
COME TAKE A LOOK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF! ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU GIVE IT A GOOD HOME!
Classic Car ID101109945
ConditionGreat working condition
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now