1976 Mercedes-Benz 450SL
Private SellerClick for Phone ›
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
Now and here, Consider all these factors at the acquisition time of this unique 1976 450SL V8 220HP R107 MB ART CAR No.1
ENG GROUP RACING & MERCEDES-BENZ OF FORT LAUDERDALE
- ART CAR NO. 1 | GRAFFITI ON A CLASSIC MERCEDES-BENZ
- ART BY DALIA KANTOR [WWW.DALIAKANTOR.COM]
- MERCEDES-BENZ ART CAR No. 1 | ARTISTIC GRAFFITI 2017 ON A CLASSIC MERCEDES-BENZ
- 1976 MB 450SL W107 - RALLY LABEL #157
- AT THE FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL CAR SHOW, APRIL 2019, FEB. 2020 FTL.
PRICE OPTIONS AND WHEELS:
- OPTION 1A: PRICE $27,997 W/ 1967 R14" METAL RIMS AND DOT TIRES 195-205/70/R14 (USED, BLACK METAL RIM, GERMANY)
- OPTION 1B: PRICE $24,997 W/ 205/70/R14 ORIGINAL MERCEDES-BENZ BLACK BUNDT (USED, BLACK COLOR) WITH SOFT COVER ONLY.
- OPTION 2: PRICE $29,997 W/ 14" MERCEDES-BENZ ALLOY BUNDT + 205/55/R14 HOOSIER RACING TIRES DOT H20 205/45R14 (NEW) + HARD COVER COLOR RED
- OPTION 3: PRICE $31,997 W/ R16" MERCEDES-BENZ ALLOY + HOOSIER RACING TIRES DOT H20 245/45/R16 , STAGGERED, 8" WIDE FRONT AND 9" REAR + HARD COVER COLOR RED.
original/initial painting event (4 days) was sponsored by the prestigious MERCEDES-BENZ
OF FORT LAUDERDALE , 10-12 OCTOBER 2017
Other Sponsors: AUTONATION
| MBUSA | AMG | AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY | HOOSIER RACING TIRES | FUCHS | OMEGA | ENG GROUP RACING | RACEQUIP
GROUP RACING produced the classic 1976
Mercedes-Benz 1976 450SL W107 Rally Model with a value of $35,500 and contemporary
artist Dalia Kantor will live paint the car. The event will be covered by Social Media & News Outlets.
VEHICLE SPECS: VIN WDB 10704412032100, 1976 MERCEDES-BENZ W107, MODEL 450SL, 2 SEATS, ENGINE V8, 4.5 LITERS, 220HP, AUTOMATIC, ALL SYSTEM WORK (NO A//C) NEW BRAKE PADS, NEW BRAKE CALIPERS, NEW FUEL FILTER, NEW FUEL PUMP, NEW FUEL ACCUMULATOR, NEW INJECTORS (8), NEW MB BATTERY, ORIGINAL R14 RIMS 205/70 R14 TIRES. NEW SEAT COVER (BROWN), NEW DOOR PANELS (BROWN), NEW FLOOR CARPETS (BLACK). ALL FLUIDS ARE FUCHS GERMANY, TO SPECS. TOTALLY NEW DOOR PANELS (ENG RACING TEAM STYLE)
- CAR SPECIAL PRICE AS LISTED ABOVE + $1,000 PAINT MATERIALS.
- OPTIONAL R14 MB ALLOY WHEELS BUNDT DESIGN & HOOSIER 225/50/R14 H2O DOT RACING TIRES, PLEASE ADD $1,200 EXTRA + 20 WHEELS STUDS + 15MM SPACERS.
- OPTIONAL RONAL R16 WHEELS AND HOOSIER H20 TIRES 245X45XR16, PLEASE ADD $2,980.00 EXTRA + 20 WHEELS STUDS.
Presented at: MERCEDES-BENZ
OF FORT LAUDERDALE, 2411 S. FEDERAL HWY, FTL, FL 33316
After painting and decoration, the car can be covered on a special automotive mate cover coat, for color
preservation (extra $3, 500). ADDITIONAL PANELS WILL BE PAINTED. The car will then be then presented at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale and car museum for acquisition.
A SINGULAR 2017 EVENT: ART CAR No. 1 | ON
A 1976 CLASSIC MERCEDES-BENZ
Art by Dalia Kantor
MORE INFORMATION : HTTP://WWW.CLASSICSPEED.BIZ | WWW.300SEL-AMG.COM
- Classic Car ID101111724
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryImport Classics
- Body StyleConvertible
- Mileage167,900 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
- SuspensionCOILS & SHOCK ABSORBERS BILSTEIN X 4
- Transmission3 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
- Exterior ColorOther
- Custom ColorGRAFFITI, FULL COLOR BY DALIA KANTOR
- Interior ColorBrown
- Seat ColorBROWN
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, email@example.com or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now