1976 Ford Bronco
SUV Car for sale in Denver, Colorado 80209
Denver, CO 80209
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
Selling my 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger, it has about 7,000 street miles on it since I completed a full frame-off restoration. The body was blasted to bare metal and painted in the original 1976 PPG factory color of Glen Green (or as close as we could get). Color looks yellow sometimes, greenish others - just depends on the light. When I picked it up, it had been repainted blue by the original owner - he said he got tired of the Glen Green at some point. The inside of the glove box door retains the original factory Glen Green color for comparison. The body was in phenomenal shape, no panels had to be replaced during the restoration. This is one of the quietest and nicest driving stock early broncos out there, it’s always a pleasure to drive around and it attracts ALLOT of attention. My goal was to keep it as original as possible with a few tasteful upgrades but make it a nice driver, I think I accomplished that.
- Ford 302 Engine, GT40 heads with Ford Mustang Fuel Injection
- Ford Explorer Serpentine setup with Ford Explorer Power Steering
- Power Steering Cooler
- RJM EFI Engine Harness
- Custom dash and body wire harness with Modern Bussman fusebox
- Stock 76 Disc Brakes up front, 76 drums in the rear
- Hydroboost Brake booster
- C4 Transmission with large aux transmission cooler and fan
- Dana 20 J shift Transfer Case
- 2.5” Suspension lift
- Bilstein shocks on all four corners
- Deaver Coils up front
- 11 Pack Leafs in back
- 31” BFG KO2 Tires
- Original 1970’s 15” Slotted Mag wheels restored and polished
- 4.11 Gears
- Original Disc Brake Dana 44 in front
- Original Big Bearing Ford 9” in back
- LED headlights
- 66 style grill turn signals
- Dual Fuel tanks
- 24 Gallon EFI Main Tank
- 7 gallon factory aux tank with transfer pump wired to original fuel switch on dash
- Ranger Green Interior with Color correct dash and pad
- Fully insulated and sound deadened interior including the rear cargo area, hardtop, doors and more.
- Original AM radio is restored and works great
- Tuffy Console with color matched arm rest and nice Pioneer head unit with small amp inside console.
- Fiberglass kick panel speaker mounts up front and rear speaker cans in the back
- Removable 12” Sub woofer with Amp in the rear
- Heater motor was upgraded with a larger unit and completely rebuilt
- Sliding hardtop windows
- Hood and Liftgate both have gas shocks
Bronco is located in Denver Colorado.
Classic Car ID101175884
Custom ColorGlenn Green
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now