1976 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Oakland, New Jersey 07436
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1976 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe $13,995
The exact mileage is 69,645. However many of the main engine components have been upgraded and only have about 6000 miles on them. The upgrades are:
- Distributor & Spark plug wires
- Cooling system (oversized radiator, clutch fan, & high flow Edelbrock water pump.
- Hooker headers and side pipes with heat shields on the pipes
- Edelbrock intake manifold, heads, and cam.
- Edelbrock 750 CFM 4 barrel carburetor
- Cragar custom wheels with BF Goodrich Radial Tires, 8" wide fronts and 10" wide rears.
- Grant custom steering wheel.
- Brakes, emergency brake, and seat belts.
- Replaced door panels and window hardware.
- Roadmaster Woofer Speakers (needs to be hooked up to radio)
- Recent new battery installed and had oil & filter changed.
corvette is fast (but never raced it), runs well, and sounds great. It's a real head turner.
VIDEO UPON REQUEST
1976 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID101006500
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
ConditionCar in very good condition. Needs A/C compressor, radio wired to new speakers and headlight "eyelids" stick.
Trim Body Style
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Seat ColorBlack leather
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources