1975 Ford Bronco
Convertible Car for sale in calabasas, California 91302
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at 888-912-5787Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1975 Ford Bronco $35,000
1975 Ford Bronco Ranger: For Sale LOOKING TO SELL ASAP! $35,000 OBO.
In great shape. Great for an everyday driver and great on the freeways. Email if you have any questions or interest.
New Work Done since March 2014. Receipts Included.
- Under 80K original miles; fourth owner; clear California title.
- New Tilt Column Kit, Automatic, Polished, Includes Custom Steering Wheel.
- New Speedometer Gauge. Now shows 400 miles.
- Suspension System 3 w/ rancho 9000 XL Shocks 3.5 Lift. Red Coil Spring Color.
- Extreme Duty U-Bolt Kit Add in with Kit.
- Front and Rear Steel Braided Brake Hose for Lift.
- Extreme Duty Lower Coil Spring Cups.
- New Super Shackles.
- New Drop Pitman Arm.
- Front and Rear Extreme Duty Driveshafts
- 11-Pack Suspension Lifts.
- New Holley Fuel Pump, Fittings, Fuel Lines, Etc.
- New Steel Brake Lines.
- New E-Brake Cables.
- New Battery.
- New Anode in Radiator.
- New Plugs on Cylinders.
- New Nerf Bars.
- New Gear Box
- New Front Brake Pads and Rotors
- New Master Cylinder
- 5 New BFG AT Tires 33 inch
- Brand New Bestop Super Soft Top Black and Bikini Top, Still in Box.
- New Back Seat fitted with 3 Seatbelts.
- New Battery
- Full Bronco Cover comes with Truck.
Work Done prior to March 2014. Most Receipts Included.
- Codes: U152 Axle B9Q
- Completely gone through and updated
- Turn key reliable
- V8 302 w/C4 Automatic transmission
- Heavy Duty Suspension and Axles from Factory (U152)
- High Torque Mini Starter
- High Flow Aluminum Water Pump, New Radiator & Thermostat
- All new ignition and charging components
- All hoses upgraded to silicone OE
- All new C-clamp; Radius Arm and Leaf Spring bushings
- Prelude adjustable bucket seats and new seat belts
- Stainless headers and ceramic coated by Olympic Coatings
- (2 into 1) 3" Exhaust; Ed Hanson muffler
- Front Disc Brake Conversion from Tom's Bronco with Hubs
- Power brake booster and master cylinder
- Rebuilt Power steering pump with new hoses
- Saginaw Power steering pump conversion
- Electric fuel tank switching
- All brake lines and wheel cylinders and shoes replaced
- Limo Tint Windows (California Legal driver/passenger tinting)
- New "Buckaroo" fiberglass hood from Wild Horses (hydraulic hinge mounts)
- Fresh Acapulco Blue (early Ford color); original color was Medium Green
- Kenwood CD/Stereo player w/four speakers & remote
- Great driving bronco; great performance on/off road
- All gauges; heater; door locks work
1975 Ford Bronco Specifications
Classic Car ID100884710
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources