1975 Chevrolet Camaro
With all the hoopla surrounding the new Camaro 1LE, let's look back at the original.
The story of the ZL1 Camaro, fitted with that rarest of the rare, all-aluminum 427 big-block V-8, is one that has often been told: How only 69 were made, how they exploited the GM option-ordering system, and how they've become the Camaro guy's ultimate Camaro.
Classic Car Overview
$10,000 - $15,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- 383 cu. in. stroker V-8 engine; TH200R4 automatic transmission
- 9-inch Currie rear end with 4.11:1 gears with four-link Aldan adjustable coilovers
- Heidts Mustang II front end with 2-inch drop spindles
- Custom built front and rear sway bars
- Wilwood Dynalite four-piston brakes front and rear; vented rotors
- 16-gallon fuel cell and rear mounted battery
- Interior features custom eight-point roll cage and Alcantara diamond pattern seats and door panels
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101092055
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info