1975 BMW 2002
Coupe Car for sale in Bayview, Texas 78566-4684
Bayview, TX 78566-4684
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
This is a very nice car with no rust. What little it did have has been properly repaired.
· Motor and 4 speed transmission, both in good working order.
· New full body, two stage paint job on epoxy primer.
· New upholstery and door cards including all padding.
· New Esty carpet including trunk.
· New headliner.
· Original Behr A/C with Behr service manual and parts list
· New braking system including calipers, wheel cylinders, drums, discs, pads, shoes, lines, booster and master cylinder.
· New clutch slave cylinder
· Bilstein HD shocks and struts, new strut bearings
· New ST springs and sway bars
· Rebuilt Weber 32/36 downdraft progressive carb with electric choke.
· New fuel lines, fuel pump and gas tank
· New bigger 320 radiator, entire system flushed.
· New Ireland Engineering distributor with replacement HotSpark electronic ignition, new NGK plugs and wires
· New tires on Cosmic aluminum wheels
· No cracks on dash
· All new rubber seals including doors, trunk, hood, windows.
· New shifter bushings
The not so good:
· The A/C worked perfectly blowing cold air when I disassembled the interior in order to replace it. When I hooked everything back up, it didn’t want to turn on. I believe it’s a bad blower switch, but I have no time to look into it.
What this car really needs is someone to love it and give it
the attention it deserves. I’m not in a
position to give it that level of involvement and have to let it go to someone
The car is for sale in South Texas as is, where is. However, recognizing that, most probably, the buyer will come from someplace else, I’m happy to work with the new owner’s shipper. I will include extra parts including the two-volume official BMW repair manual.
I’ve priced this car recognizing that it’s not a 100%, unblemished show car but is beautiful, solid, complete, and good running car. That’s why it’s $19,950 and not $35,000. A little adjusting here and tweaking there, and it will be right there. My loss is your gain.
I don’t need any help selling and will promptly remove the ads when the sale is complete. I will respond to all inquiries promptly and honestly. I hold a clear Texas title in my name.
Classic Car ID101142345
ConditionExcellent = 95% out of 100%
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now