1974 Pontiac Firebird
Car for sale by Timeless Auto Sales in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania 18709
Timeless Auto Sales
The 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am was the true star in "Smokey and the Bandit"
Up Close and Personal with Some Vintage Chicago Police Mopars
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1974 Pontiac Firebird $25,000
1974 Pontiac Firebird (IA) - $25,000
Interior: Dark Red/Black
1974 Pontiac Firebird. Clean Title. Originally a formula model. I've owned the car for 16 years.
- Engine: 1998 LS1 with Brian Tooley cam and springs. Hooker mid length headers. Deleted mass air flow and tune done by just automotive, Williamsburg, IA
- Transmission: Monster transmission Mega SS TH 350 (value $2,300). Only 1,000 miles on transmission. Backed by a 1 year old Gear Vendors over/under drive (Value $2,800).
- Built GM 8.5 10 bolt limited slip. New 28 spline Moser axles and New 3.73 gears.
- Brakes: 4 wheel disc brakes with proportioning valve. Front has QA1 coils overs. Rear is a Competition Engineering ladder bar set up with a pan hard bar. CE coil overs as well.
- Exhaust: Flowmaster with Dr. Gas side cutouts.
- Wheels& tires: Billet Specialties Street Lite 15x8 front and 15×10 rear. Mickey Thompson street tires. Front are new and recently aligned.
- Interior: Custom with 4 point steel roll cage, auto meter gauges. Painless wiring. Car was painted in spring of 2016.
Records and receipts available. Well maintained and garage kept.
This vehicle is located in West Branch IA 52358. Please call Kurtis @ 319-471-6743 to see this vehicle.
1974 Pontiac Firebird Specifications
Classic Car ID100883649
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 958 Cars For Sale ›
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources