1974 Mercedes-Benz 450SL
Convertible Car for sale in Sherman Oaks, California 91423
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
• 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450SL Roadster
• Top of the Line Model!
• Powerful and Smooth 4.5L V8 Engine!
• 3 Speed Automatic Transmission!
• Stunning and Original Harvest Beige Exterior with a Brand New Mercedes-Benz Brand Chocolate Brown Soft Top!
• Gorgeous and Original Bamboo MB-Tex Interior!
• All Books, Manuals, Jack, Spare, and More!
• On Original Title Dated 05/31/1974!
• Original Bill of Sale, Pre-Delivery Paperwork, Thank You Letter from MBNA, and Mercedes Club Membership!
• Full Service Records (Over 200) Dating Back to NEW!
• Fully Stamped Service Book!
• Every Single Possible piece of Documentation from New!
• Fitted with Every Conceivable Option!
o Climate Control Air Conditioning
o Power Windows
o Hard Top
o Soft Top
o Classic Wheel Covers
Classic Car ID101121667
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now