1974 Chevrolet Corvette
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
- 1974 Chevrolet Corvette "STINGRAY" Sport Coupe w/Removable T-Tops
- BODY-OFF RESTORATION JUST COMPLETED! with Photos of Progress.
- No expense spared.. Photos of Complete Restoration!
- Flawless "BLACK" with Stunning Bright Red/Black Bucket Seat Interior "ALL NEW"
- 350 ci V-8 Engine w/Optional Turbo Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission.
- Loaded with Options: Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Tilt-Telescopic Steering Wheel, Theft Alarm, Premium Sound Stereo w/Remote-CD/Blue Tooth. Raised White Letter Radials w/Rally Wheels.
- Investment Quality / Show Worthy Stingray! None Finer Anywhere!
- "Fresh" Florida Investor Owned Low-Mile Stingray!
- Perfect Body Lines and Gaps.. Super Tight Suspension, Driveline.. Drive anywhere with complete confidence!
- Priced to Sell @ $24,900. Don't snooze This beautiful Corvette won't last.
- (941) 923-6430 Call Carol - Humpty Dumpty's Classics / Sarasota, FL
Classic Car ID101070872
Transmission4 Speed Automatic
Custom ColorBright Red Leather with Black Buckets
TOTAL BODY OFF RESTORATION WITH PHOTOS
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info