1973 MG MGB
Car for sale by Classic Car Marketing in Orange, California 92867
Classic Car Marketing
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
Classic Car Overview
1973 MG MGB $9,900
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1973 MG MGB Roadster was just as much as a classic in Britain as it has been here in the states. A fun little convertible that is easy on gas and pleasing to the eye. This would make a great little weekend car, second car, or nice classic for the British collector. Priced to sell quick at just $9,900 OBO.
- MG MGB, model year 1973, version for North America
- 2-door roadster body type
- RWD (rear- wheel drive), manual 4-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 1799 cm3 / 109.8 cui, advertised power: 58.5 kW / 78 hp / 80 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 127 Nm / 94 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 3891 mm / 153.2 in, width: 1521 mm / 59.9 in, wheelbase: 2311 mm / 91 in
- base curb weight: 1016 kg / 2240 lbs
- top speed: 166 km/h (103 mph) (declared by factory);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 13.7 s, 0- 100 km/h 14.6 s (declared by factory), 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 19 s (declared by factory)
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 12.1 l/100km / 23.4 mpg (imp.) / 19.5 mpg (U.S.) / 8.3 km/
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
1973 MG MGB Specifications
Classic Car ID100947597
Trim Body Style
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources