1973 International Harvester Scout
Truck Car for sale in Manorville, New York 11949
Manorville, NY 11949
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
For Sale is a 1973 International Scout II, this full restoration took 3 painstaking years to finish including an entire original engine rebuild by the Father/Son tandem at Elsasser Racing, by far the best in the business. I have become good friends with those at Scout Parts U.S.A. as no detail has been overlooked with all logo's, signals, gaskets, arm rests, side steps even the floor mats replaced "as new."
In the end, it was well worth it as this truck has been a blast to drive and a real head turner.
This Scout will not disappoint!!
- 345 CI .030 over bore
- Custom grind camshaft
- Bowl ported cylinder heads with big block Chevy valves
- Aluminum 4 barrel intake
- Fully balanced rotating assembly
- Holley Sniper EFI 4 Barrel Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Master Kit
- MSD digital 6A Ignition Control
- Heat wrapped headers
- Rebuilt transmission
- Rebuilt transfer case
- Rebuilt steering gear
- Engine has @ 2k on rebuild / chassis @ 4,100 miles
- Stock rehabbed Front/Rear Bumpers
- 4 Wheel disc brakes
- American racing rims
- Goodyear Duratrac 33X12.5R15LT
- Custom rebuilt suspension
- Powder coated Chassis
- Fully Rhino lined interior
- Custom center console with charging station
- Single DIN Bluetooth marine stereo/speakers
- Seats completely reupholstered
- Wet Okole Hawaii neoprene waterproof sport seat covers
- Custom Matte Gray paint
- Gloss Black removable Hard Top
- New windshield
- 7" 105W Cree LED Headlights
- Full roll cage with custom pads/covers
- Matching Black Hard Top included
I have personally owned this truck for the past 7 years. It was sold to me by a good friend who previously owned it for 10+ years. During this time the truck has always been garage kept.
Please contact me if you have questions or would like to a schedule a time to come check it out.
Classic Car ID101486762
Drivetrain4 wheel drive
Custom ColorCustom Matte Gray paint
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now