1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Coupe Car for sale in Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Up Close and Personal with Some Vintage Chicago Police Mopars
A Spartan 1962 Plymouth Savoy Gets a Shot of Power
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
Classic Car Overview
1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo $15,500
Original, beautifully restored, virtually rust free, 74k miles. Numbers matching 350, 4 bbl, dual exhaust. 2.73 rear end for smooth highway cruising. VIN confirms manufacture in Fremont, CA.
- Per build sheet, car delivered from GM Fremont plant to Ron Tonkin Chevrolet, Portland, OR
- One-family ownership in Oregon 42 years
- Sale to second owner in 2014, Atlanta, GA (NHRA racing team owner)
- Second owner tastefully restored the car with shop documentation
- Long list of mechanical restoration items totaling over $6000, mostly done in 2014
- In addition, AC converted to R134
- New dual exhaust, shocks, brakes, and some suspension components
- Not sure of modification details, but the numbers matching motor seems enhanced beyond its stock 175 hp. I have owned other 73 MC's, but this car has a torque and power feel similar to my '68 Buick Riviera. Long strong pull through 2nd gear that pushes you back in your seat. Rockets forward in 3rd gear.
- New seat upholstery front and rear
- New dash pad, carpet, and rear tray
- Original door panels and headliner excellent
- New stereo with XM capability, with old time stock radio appearance
- All gauges, signals, courtesy lights, power windows, environmental controls, and clock are functional
- Second owner did fresh 2-stage body/paint in 2015
- New full vinyl top replaces landau half top
- Dual sport mirrors
- New decals and badges
- In 2017, paint was color-sanded, de-oxidized, buffed, and polished
- Bumper chrome excellent, rear bumper appears re-chromed
- New windshield
- Original window glass, stainless trim, and rocker trim all very nice
Wheels/Tires - 2 Options:
I. American Racing Torque Thrust II polished aluminum wheels and Nitto Radials with about 4k miles. Staggered, with 17x10 rims and 245/45 tires on the front, and 18x11 and 275/40's in the rear. Shown in most photos.
II. Stock 15-inch Corvette Rally Wheels and nice wide 255/60R15 radials with approx. 3k miles. Shown in a few photos.
Car is super clean, presents very well. No issues, turn the key and go.
See more high resolution photos at my website: https://www.crawdaddyclassiccars.com/73-chevy-montecarlo
1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Specifications
Classic Car ID100890483
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources