1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible
Convertible Car for sale in Atlanta, Georgia 30331
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
This classic has been cared for including stored in garage. Rugged and lean in appearance, there are plenty of advantages to gain by driving it. Looking for that buyer that will continue to care for it.
Below are the closest specifications:
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible Rocket 350 V-8 160-HP (man. 3) , model year 1972, version for North America (up to September)
- manufactured by Oldsmobile in USA
- 2-door convertible body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), manual 3-speed gearbox
- gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 5737 cm3 / 350.1 cui, advertised power: 119 kW / 160 hp / 162 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 373 Nm / 275 lb-ft, more data: 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible Rocket 350 V-8 160-HP (man. 3) Horsepower/Torque Curve
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5171 mm / 203.6 in, width: 1951 mm / 76.8 in, wheelbase: 2845 mm / 112 in
- reference weights: base curb weight: 1639 kg / 3613 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 171 km/h (106 mph) (©theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 9.7© s; 0- 100 km/h 10.3© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 17.6© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com) 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible Rocket 350 V-8 160-HP (man. 3) Detailed Performance Review
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c©: 19 l/100km / 14.8 mpg (imp.) / 12.3 mpg (U.S.) / 5.3 km/l, more data: 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible Rocket 350 V-8 160-HP (man. 3) Specifications Review
Classic Car ID101098322
Engine8 Cylinder Turbo
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now