1972 GMC Pickup
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
- 2WD 3/4 Ton VIN TCE242Z508946.
- 1,000 miles on new motor. Unknown on drive train/frame. $16k invested over the past year. My loss is your gain. Original color, new paint. All new (not a rebuild) 350 from Jegs w receipts. New distributor.
- All new Michelin Defender tires. All new black steelie wheels. Drives straight and stops great. Turns heads every we go.
- Full Disclosure: Minor hail damage. Minor filler on driver side of bed where tornado pushed some farm equipment into it. Head covers slow oil leak, probably require cork gasket or new covers. 4:10 rear end - i would definitely swap this out for more top end if i were hangin on to her.
- Can be viewed or driven anytime in Midtown OKC.
CASH/MO/FIRM - $12k
Classic Car ID101013493
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info