1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Coupe
Fastback Car for sale in Torrance, California 90504
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Coupe $19,999
- 2-dr Fastback, 8-cyl. 302cid/141hp 2bbl. Low mileage 29,520; Power Steering; Automatic Transmission; Front Chin Spoiler.
- Ford Motorsport Custom Alum. Valve Covers and Exhaust Headers; Enkei 14" Custom Alloy Wheels; BF Goodrich Tires; Power Front Disc Brakes.
- A/C, Sony AM/FM/CD Head Unit; JSE Equalizer; Pioneer Speaker System,; Trunk Mounted Amplifier Sound System; Tinted Glass, Rear Window Louvers.
- 3.00:1 Rear-Axle Gears, FlowMaster Dual Exhaust ChromeTips,; Factory Mustang Graphics. Interior Vinyl Bucket Seats - Fold Down Rear Sport Deck.
- Lo-Jack Recovery system. S. CA home of The Silver Bullet, always garaged, Original Sale Receipt-1owner/All Records/1972 Mechanics Book, Auto Appraisals, Marti Reports 1998 -2015, Trophies and more. Serious buyers, located L.A., REDUCED, $19,999- OBO. Email- KF72stang@aol.com
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID100813299
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources