1972 Ford F100 2WD Regular Cab
Truck Car for sale in Garden Grove, California 92841
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
- Ford F100 XLT Ranger - VIN F10YRP87368 - Owned by single family since in-service date: Oct 17th, 1972
- Owner was a Meticulous German-Czech, Oil Company Engineer, Father from 1972-2018, then:
- Son-in-law Retired Navy Pilot 2018 to Date // Driven once per month last 3 years, NO MORE!
- Assembled Mar 1972, San Jose, CA Ford Plant
- (75+) Maintenance Records -Available: date back to Aug 1990 - documenting miles 79,900 thru current 189,944.
* Valve Cover & Oil pan gaskets done @ (189,237) - 600 miles back - Jul, 2016
* Starter Solenoid / Battery / Points / Condenser @ (185,833) - 4,000 miles back - Dec, 2014
* Major Tune up: Heads Rebuilt / Rotor / Spark Plugs / Carb rebuild @ (185,259) - 4,600 miles back - Oct, 2014
* Fuel Pump replaced @ (171,151) - 18,700 miles back - Sep, 2010
* Minor collision "rear-ended" $1,240.00 to repair @ (168,883) - 21,000 miles back - Jan 2010
* Brake Master Cylinder rebuild (167,716) - 22,000 miles back - Sep, 2009
* Major Tune up / Gaskets - Distributor cap / rotor / Thermostat @ (164,306) - 25,000 miles back - Oct, 2008
*..and many more detailed records available
- Original Owner's Manual & Owner-Warranty Card with In-service Date
- Original Engine Build Card - Information Code HH3015 / Build Date: 7/28/1972
- Medium Ginger Vinyl" - Interior believed to be original, exceptional work if not.
- Runs Perfectly! - 360 CID-2V V8 // Block ID: C8AE-H // Manifold D8TE9425A1a
- (3 Speed) Automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Barely Used tires
- Original Working radio
- Original Factory - "Mill Valley Green" paint // "Styleside Body
- Please make sure to look through all the photographs as this truck will speak for itself.
Classic Car ID101346174
ConditionExcellent every day driver
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom ColorMill Valley Green
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now