New 1972 Ford Bronco
Ford’s first-generation off-roader has gone from cult classic to mainstream collector.
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic Car Overview
Marvel at the precision, the performance, and the detail consistently produced by Velocity that this Bronco embodies. Under the gorgeous Brittany Blue exterior with molded flares, this build begins with a meticulously corrected and powder coated chassis fitted with all-new drivetrain components. Rolling on polished Mickey Thompson wheels that have Wilwood disc brakes tucked behind, it’s lifted 2 ½ inches for superior wheel travel and an aggressive stance.
It’s the attention to detail that separates Velocity from all the others. See it in small things like all-new glass and weather seals, JW Speaker LED headlights, an Ididit tilt column, and even Velocity Custom all-weather floor mats. Of course, our Velocity Exclusive interior jumps out, wrapped in Hickory marine-grade vinyl for a look that out-classes the original by a long shot. And who would expect a Sony touchscreen head unit and an Alpine subwoofer in an old Bronco like this?
We aim to make your heart skip a beat or two with the rumble of more than 430 hp through our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust, powered by a Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 under the hood. Whether it’s the color, the finishing, or the acceleration, we guarantee you’ll fall in love with this iconic classic Bronco.
- Ford Coyote 5.0L Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Bilstein Custom shocks front & rear
- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes
- Hydraboost Assisted Braking
- Custom Brittany Blue Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Molded Fenders
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ high back front seats and rear fold and tumble seat
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- Alpine digital head unit w/ Bluetooth
- Kicker Audio Speakers
- Vintage Air A/C heater system
- Ididit tilt column
- 4-point Roll Cage
- Classic Car ID101775782
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryClassic Trucks
- Body StyleSUV
- Mileage1 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- DoorsTwo Door
- Drivetrain4 wheel drive
- Transmission4 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
- Exterior ColorBlue
- Interior ColorTan
- Seat ColorTan
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now