1972 Ford Bronco
Car for sale by Specialty Sales Classics in Fairfield, California 94533
Specialty Sales Classics
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1972 Ford Bronco $45,900
This 1972 Ford Bronco 2 Door Sport Utility Vehicle (Stock # P10324) is available in our Pleasanton, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 925-484-2262 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com(mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com).
Beautifully Restored 1972 Ford Bronco Sport Utility
New to our Pleasanton showroom is this simply outstanding 1972 Ford Bronco 2 Door Sport Utility Vehicle with Cobalt Blue exterior paint and a highly customized black leather interior. It features a freshly rebuilt 302 cid V-8 engine under the hood with an Edelbrock intake and 600 cfm carburetor plus a custom built Ram Air, double shocks all around, a Hurst shifter, a 9” rear end and a 3 speed manual transmission. Please see the built sheet towards the bottom of this page to see the amazing quality in this ultra-premium build with close to $150k total invested.
Over 2,000 Hours in Custom Fabrication Alone
This 1972 Ford Bronco SUV was built by Holton Secret Lab LLC. In Helix, Oregon and it’s only been driven 398 total miles since the restoration. Since that time, it has twice received Best in Class honors at the Portland Roadster Show due to the extensive modifications that put this prestigious classic way over the time. The current owner estimates that there were over 2,000 total hours in fabrication and $39k spent just in top-end mechanicals. Feel free to click here to see photos of the entire restoration from start to finish.
Additionally, 1972 Ford Bronco SUV still borders on flawless with incredible body lines, gorgeous paint and a spotless interior. Of course, no classic vehicle is ever considered perfect but you’ll struggle to find anything to complain about on this beauty- it was built the right way throughout and kept at incredible standards. It was essentially built at a 4x4 street rod and there are very few examples in the country that can compare. From curb appeal to street performance, this amazing vehicle delivers in spades.
2013 Professional Appraisal for$100k, $130k Replacement Value
Overall, this 1972 Ford Bronco SUV is one of the nicest examples we’ve ever seen and it is being sacrificed for a mere fraction of its appraised value. This classic may well be the steal of the decade for one lucky collector and it’s certainly a “better than new” classic vehicle. You absolutely must see it in person before its back in a private collection forever. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Pleasanton, California showroom, give us a call at 925-484-2262, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com(mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com). Be sure to mention Stock # P10324 as well.
- Complete rebuild on 302 CID engine w/ RV cam
- Edelbrock intake, 600 CFM carb, chrome headers & valve covers, braided hoses
- Custom built Ram Air, Cold Air hood and air cleaner
- Smoothed firewall, louvered inner fender covers, Rancho 4" lift on suspension, Rancho front vibration dampener
- Double Shocks all around, power steering, power brakes, warn hubs
- front differential gone through, front custom axle strut, new HD clutch, flywheel , and pressure plate
- Transmission & differential gone through, Hurst shifter, new Cherry Bomb exhaust, 9" rear end w/ axle strut
- 17"x 8" Ultra 260 F6 5/5.S wheels, LT 295/DOR -17/10 128P Open Country M/T Traction B/W
- Smoothed fenders, smoothed rockers, smoothed W/S frame, full welded and smoothed half cab top
- Custom roll bar, radiused door edges, custom headlights, custom Hood, smoothed tailgate
- Recessed rear lights, louvered/smoothed tail panel, hidden gas fillers
- Steel tonneau covers on hydraulic rams, carpeted trunk
- Power windows, remote door openers, custom interior, custom console, smoothed dash, smoothed steering column
- SW gauges, Moroso toggles, American Autowire custom wiring kit
- Kenwood Stereo/CD/Bluetooth, 4 - 6 x 9 Kenwood Speakers, JVC 200 Watt Amp, 2 - 8" subs mounted in custom enclosure in trunk
- Moroso master shut off, Bushwhacker Flares
- PPG Viper Cobalt Blue, base coat/Clearcoat show finish, steel body, 100% welded seams
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.
1972 Ford Bronco Specifications
Classic Car ID100864301
Trim Body Style
Transmission3 Speed Manual
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources