1972 Dodge Dart
Coupe Car for sale in Morton, Pennsylvania 19070
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
- 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger with 318 V8 with Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb/904 Auto Transmission
- Purchased in AZ in 2012, registered in PA, clear PA title, most recent PA inspection May, 2019.
- Motor and transmission professionally rebuilt in 2014 to stock specs at 22,400 mi on odometer.
- Replaced radiator, hoses, water pump, fuel tank, sending unit, fuel pump in 2014.
- Replaced entire dual exhaust system with Hooker headers and Flowmaster mufflers in 2013.
- Ignition is electronic. Battery was replaced 2015. Aftermarket gauges (fuel/temp/voltage/oil pressure) installed in 2016. Sun Tach installed in 2014.
- Have reproduction service manuals, electric schematics and other helpful books
- Previous owner installed the following in 2011/2012: rear air shocks, Edelbrock Performer intake with 4 barrel carb (600 cfm), Crager SS Chrome wheels (15 in), BF Goodrich TA radial tires (60R15), new interior carpet, Pioneer radio w speakers.
Classic Car ID101154790
ConditionFinished and driveable
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now