1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sedan
West Plains, MO 65775
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
If you have built or had one built, you know what they cost. The build has 4319 miles on it. You can drive it home or but it on a trailer for its first time. I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. Below is a list of some parts in the build:
1. 355 Oldsmobile engine(reworked) with slight cam
2. Automatic 350 transmission
3. Fi Tec fuel injection system
4. Speed Hut custom gauges with GPS speedo
5. Smart Line AP 500 Cruse Control
6. Lokar floor shift with lighted gear indicator
7. Custom console
8. Vintage air/heat and defrost
9. Power brakes-disk on front drums on rear
10. Front and rear sway bars
11. QA-1 adjustable coil overs on front
12. QA-1 adjustable shocks on rear with coil springs
13. Quick Steer -Steering box 13 to 1 ratio
The vehicle has air conditioning along with black leather bucket seats.
As you can see this has been my baby, sorry to see it go but have to move on.
Classic Car ID101082334
Custom ColorFire Mist Red
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info