1971 Ford Bronco
SUV Car for sale in Blountville, Tennessee 37617
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
This 1971 Ford Bronco was originally born at the Ford Michigan Plant on April 13, 1971. Over 40 years later, this Bronco was found in West Tennessee and brought to Next Level Kustoms. Every aspect of this Bronco was restored or replaced. This Bronco is absolutely incredible. It has the classic styling of an early Bronco with the functionality of a modern ride.
Here are a few of the features of this amazing 1971 Supercharged Ford Bronco-
- A new Coyote 5.0 Ford Racing Engine with a 2.9L Whipple Supercharger. This Bronco truly has the Next Level of Power. If you love power and want something no one else has, this 1971 Supercharged Ford Bronco is the vehicle for you.
- This engine is accented by Krawlers Edge custom Coyote Ceramic Headers with a 2 into 1 2.5" custom exhaust; Optima Premium Battery; custom painted sheet metal battery and engine compartment; and under hood LED lighting
- Ford Ruby Red Metallic custom NLK paint. NLK prides itself on consistently paying painstaking attention to the details and using the highest quality of materials. The paint on your Bronco is show quality. Once you see it, you will love it.
- New Krawlers Edge 4- Point roll cage;
- ICON Center Console;
- New NLK custom leather seats with retractable lap and shoulder belts in front and rear; these seats are designed for ultimate comfort. The front and rear seats are heated.
- Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX CD/DVD receiver with SiriusXM/FM/AM tuner. More users are enjoying the utility of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto™ every day. Now Pioneer's taken the convenience of these cool applications and made them wireless. No plugging in your phone — you're connected as soon as you start the car. CarPlay and Android Auto integrate your phone into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, and easy access to many of your favorite apps — all without taking your eyes off the road
- Vintage Air SureFit a/c and heat system with custom Proline Penta Series Louvers and Dakota Digital VFD3 Gen-IV Digital Climate Control System
- Four 5.25 Polk Audio Marine Certified Speakers, two Polk Audio Marine Certified composite dome tweeters, one JL Audio 10” Subwoofer, and a Kenwood 5-Channel Amplifier
- Custom dash with Dakota Digital Gauge Kit
- Custom front door panels with built-in speakers
- USB ports in front and rear
- Interior LED lighting
- Amp Step Powered Running Boards
- Fuel Sledge 18” Wheels and B.F. Goodrich 35 x 12.5 x 15” tires
- New 7” LED headlights and taillights
- New heavy duty front and rear bumpers
- Custom carpet interior
- Rear view backup camera
- Wilwood front and rear disc brakes with MOAB vacuum boost power brake system. All new “Ultra bend” stainless steel brake lines.
- New E-stopp push button electric emergency brake; this brake is perfect for your custom Bronco. It not only frees up room in the chassis and in the interior, but also doubles as an anti-theft device when the activation button is hidden.
- New Krawlers Edge Early Bronco Chassis; The custom T2 chassis is the ultimate in aftermarket performance and eliminates chassis flex
- New 9” front axle housing with new Dana 44 front axle inner
- New 9” rear axle housing and new axle
- New Atlas transfer case
- New high capacity custom stainless steel 23 gallon fuel tank with internal pump
- Borgeson Powering Steering
- New front Krawlers Edge sway and Trac bar.
- New Dennis Carpenter Bronco reproduction tub; made of today’s automotive steel, all of the structural details of an original Bronco are accurately recreated from new tooling. The tubs are made of reproduction components that have been reverse engineered from mint original or new old stock partisans are assembled on CAD designed, precision fixtures, using original Ford drawings and assembly techniques. The assembly process is performed in the USA.
- New Dennis Carpenter Bronco dash panel, hood, fenders, tailgate, frames, and grille.
- James Duff 3.5” Suspension Monster Lift Kit; this includes dual shock front and rear Bilstein shocks. The Long Travel systems are the Ultimate Suspensions with our Stage 2 Long Travel Shock Hoops, Stage 2 Rear Shock Mounts, and Long Travel Shocks. The mounts allow you to take full advantage of the travel in our springs. These systems will provide excellent articulation along with a comfortable ride on and off-road. Better articulation and still comfortable... the best of both worlds!
This Next Level Kustoms 1971 Supercharged Ford Bronco is ready to begin new adventures.
Classic Car ID101127522
ConditionThis 1971 Supercharged Ford Bronco is in perfect condition.
Transmission6 Speed Automatic
Custom ColorRuby Red Metallic
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now