1971 Chevrolet Corvette
Coupe Car for sale in Livermore, California 94551
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
This corvette was restored by a custom shop in California. High performance auto transmission w/overdrive designed to offer freeway cruising speeds without high RPMs. The electronic upgrade eliminates all the inherent problems associated with C3s vacuum controls, such as unreliable A/C controls, headlight motor failure, wiper door, etc. Insulated floor boards, trunk and doors, rebuilt electric window assembly, including bushings, motors, guides etc.
The suspension is completely rebuilt. The entire electrical wiring has been replaced and rewired along with every bulb, inside/out. No rust anywhere. 430 HP You will not find a cleaner, more reliable 71!
This corvette is tight with no rattles.
I have ALL the receipts for this build.
- Blueprint stroker 383 Motor (430Hp)
- A41 Automatic overdrive transmission
- Vintage Gen IV 1969 -1973 air system
- Electric wiper motor conversion kit.
- Electric headlight motor conversion kit
- Wire harness complete (painless)
- Semi coil overs – Front mono-spring and adjustable shocks (Rear)
- Electric fuel pump
- New suspension, brakes, bushing, U joints ect. Everything replaced or rebuilt.
- New radiator, electric fans.
- New windows, front windshield.
- All light bulbs replaced exterior and interior gauges.
- New wire harness throughout.
- New interior.
- New weather-strip throughout.
- Electric windows motors replaced / internal electric window assembly rebuilt w new switches.
- DynoMatt interior
- New exhaust system
- New Holley 650 Carburetor.
- Heating/ air system upgraded.
- Engine compartment re-wired/ replaced
- Complete car re-wired / replaced
Classic Car ID101439627
Transmission4 Speed Automatic w/ Electronic Overdrive
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now