1971 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Coupe Car for sale in Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Easton, PA 18045
With all the hoopla surrounding the new Camaro 1LE, let's look back at the original.
The story of the ZL1 Camaro, fitted with that rarest of the rare, all-aluminum 427 big-block V-8, is one that has often been told: How only 69 were made, how they exploited the GM option-ordering system, and how they've become the Camaro guy's ultimate Camaro.
Classic Car Overview
1971 Camaro Pro-Touring
Very fun, very powerful 71 RS Pro Touring. Gathers a crowd everywhere it goes. Brand new professionally built LS1 currently at 450 miles. Laser straight body with excellent paint. Handles like it's on rails. Highlights below. Full build detail is available if interested in purchase. Would consider partial trade for C5 or C6 Z06 Corvette manual trans.
· Professionally built LS1 motor by Jensen Technologies - approximately 500hp. 450 miles on rebuild
· Tremec T56 manual transmission
· RideTech suspension
· Brakes: C6 Z06 front brake kit, 2002 Camaro rear brakes, hydroboost
· Detroit Speed mini tub: C6 Z06 OEM replica "Spyder" wheels in black. Comes with spare front and rear tire and wheel.
· Tires Front: Michelin Pilot Super Sport, size 275/35/18
· Tires Rear: Michelin Pilot Super Sport, size 325/30/19
· Detroit Speed and Engineering weld in subframe connectors
· Custom fabricated, welded in 4 point roll bar. Mounts in front welded in for 6 point if desired
· Carbon fiber front facia from Anvil Auto
· Carbon fiber "Power Bulge" hood from Anvil Auto
· Shaved front and rear marker lights
· Interior retrofitted from 2002 Camaro
· 3:55 Detroit locker rear diff. GM 10 bolt
Attention items include
1. Wipers don’t work but wiper motor is there. Car would be deadly on wet roads anyway so I never bothered with it.
2. Gauge lights not working. I’ll get to this if I have time and edit the listing if fixed
3. New door handles don’t have locks and no poppers installed yet
4. Driver and passenger side windows need some adjustment for better seal. Easy but I just haven’t got a chance to do it.
Classic Car ID101189261
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Transmission6 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now