1970 Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Meridian, Idaho 83646
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
Beautiful, freshly painted, fully restored and fun-to-drive classic 1970 Beetle!
· Body-off restoration in Spring 2019 by retired VW air-cooled tech.
· 79K indicated mileage (TMU).
· Fresh two-stage, windows-out, Pastel White PPG paint including interior. No rust or bubbles.
· Overhauled 1,600cc flat-four. Block disassembled and sent to machine shop; line bore not needed. New connecting rod, crankshaft main, camshaft bearings, gaskets, seals and new oil pump installed. Pistons/cylinders replaced with matching 85.5mm set. Cylinder heads inspected and valves ground by hand.
· Solex 3 PICT-3 carb rebuilt with new jets and gaskets.
· New fuel pump.
· New reconditioned steering gearbox.
· New shift linkage bushing.
· New fuel tank.
· New replacement wiring harness.
· New Clutch.
· New brakes and suspension components/bushings.
· New EMPI 914 5.5" wheels with Oct 2019 Yokohama Avid Touring S 185/65/15 tires (w transferrable Discount Tire Road Hazard warranty).
· New bumpers, lens, seals and trim throughout exterior.
· New red vinyl upholstery and new horsehair stuffing recently added by Boise pro shop.
· New door cards/panels.
· New grey carpet with new German-made pliable rubber mats.
· New headliner.
· Operable AM Sapphire XV radio.
· Original F&R seatbelts in good condition.
· Starts immediately even after sitting for weeks.
· Door locks and heater work.
· No vibrations in steering or suspension tested to 75mph.
A really fun car and very dependable! Always draws a thumbs up from lookers. Ready to drive now and will pick you up at the Boise airport or will help you with shipping arrangement. Many more pictures available upon request.
Classic Car ID101387490
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom ColorPastel White (L90D)
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now