1970 Plymouth Duster
Coupe Car for sale by MJC Classic Cars in Lakeland, Florida 33801
MJC Classic Cars
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1970 Plymouth Duster $34,500
Just arrived, this beautiful 383 Duster Restomod. The build quality is complete, excellent and professional. All original body panels and floor. Rotissere restoration. New dual stage repaint in the Hemi Orange with correct striping. The interior of the car is also new, correct Black bucket seats, door panels, carpet, and headliner.
Excellent new chrome and stainless trim throughout. Equipped with a crate 383 V-8 engine and 4BBL carb. Rebuilt 727 automatic transmission. Header, dual exhaust, and 8 3/4 posi rear end. New classic chrome wheels and radial tires. Garage kept, pampered, and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
- Accident and rust free sheet metal
- Outstanding dual stage repaint in Hemi Orange
- Correct Duster striping
- Excellent new Black bucket seat interior
- Excellent dash, carpet, headliner, & door panels
- New or excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
- Crate 383 cubic inch V-8 and 4BBL carb
- Rebuilt 727 automatic transmission - manual throttle body
- Headers, dual exhaust, and posi rear end
- New AM/FM CD radio and speakers
- New chrome wheels and radial tires
- only about 100 miles since completed
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON
MY CELL PHONE - 863-944-8615
1970 Plymouth Duster Specifications
Classic Car ID101048723
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources