1970 Oldsmobile 442 Hurst
Car for sale in Live Oak, Florida 32060
The 1958 Mercury Super Marauder, a super rare, super fast classic car. The Super Marauder was the powerhouse that enabled the 1958 Mercury to become the first domestic vehicle to advertise a 400-horsepower engine.
Mustang's third body style emerges. The success of the original Mustang established the brand as the coming of age vehicle for America. Timing was everything and Ford hit a home run when they revealed the Mustang to the public on April 17, 1964.
Classic Car Overview
1970 OLDSMOBILE, 442, EXPERIMENTAL, The only one I ever saw.
Notice this is a 2 door hard top.
Built at a cost of much more than I am selling it.
1. A Real Vista Cruiser 2 door car. Check the serial number
2. All Vista Cruisers have 4 doors & this is a 2 door hard top. Only one I ever saw.
3. A car is 442 Equipped, bucket seats, steering wheel, gages, seats, outer door mirrors.
This is a 2 door hard top Station Wagon – I know of no other.
4. Hurst equipped.
5. 455 cubic inch motor, Oldsmobile motor.
6. Factory Muncie 4 speed and Factory center counsel.
7. 442 suspension. W-30 suspension handling package.
8. 442 equipped.
9. Spare tire is in the left quarter panel.
10. Gas tank is in the right quarter panel.
11. Omega – Rally wheels, 15 inch
12. This car has a no rust body.
Floors have excellent metal and no RUST.
Body has excellent metal and no RUST..
Body is very straight and close to paint.
15. Power brakes & power steering.
16. Air conditioning pump and all the hardware.
17. All parts are with the car. New grille and front end chrome.
A list of front end chrome included
2 pcs of442 grills
2 pcs of Headlight Housings
2 pcs of hood extension mouldings
1 Fender extension moulding RH
1 Fender extension moulding LH
Grill bar emblem
Note: All front end pieces are new.
18. Olds did build 4 Hurst Vista Cruiser 4 door cars, with 4 speed but these were 4 doors.
19. I have all the parts.
Call and we will put a deal together.
You will be the owner of a one of a kind hand built 1970 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 442 – Hurst 4 speed and 455 Ci motor..
I am 77 years old. I own many vintage cars and I
will never find the time to finish this beautiful car
Classic Car ID101596527
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
ConditionI have all the parts. Needs paint and interior.
Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Transport your classic or collectible car the high tech way. It starts with an instant guaranteed quote on our easy-to-use online service. Then you receive real time updates from pick up to drop off, so you know where your car is every mile of the way. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now