1958 Facel Vega FVS
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
$140,000 - $160,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- Powered by a 340 hp, 354 cu. in. Chrysler 300 Hemi V-8 with dual four-barrel carburetors
- Two-speed Powerflite automatic transmission
- Four Wheel Power Disc Brakes Added
- One of seven ordered by famed New York-based importer Max Hoffman in late 1957
- Finished in radiant silver metallic paint over red leather
- Options included tinted glass and chrome wire wheels with knock-off spinner caps
- Won Best in Class at the 2013 Palos Verdes Concours dElegance
- One of only 85 examples of the FVS produced for 1958
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101092000
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info