1970 Ford Torino
Car for sale by Sparky's Machines in Loganville, Georgia 30052
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1970 Ford Torino $49,900
This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
This rotisserie restored 1970 Torino GT is a rare and remarkable car. This is a factory 429 Cobra Jet four speed car that is backed by a complete Marti Report. Take a look at this rare gem!
· Rebuilt 429 Cobra Jet Ram Air V-8 engine (period correct)
· Original four speed close ratio transmission
· Original 3.00 Traction-Lok differential
· Front disc brakes
· Detailed engine compartment
· Aluminum radiator
· Dual electric fans
· Coated long tube headers
· Polished valve covers
· Shaker hood
· Excellent red bench seat interior including the door panels, dash pad, headliner and carpet
· Factory AM radio – working
· Laser straight exterior Medium Red finish
· The most beautiful exterior base/clear finish you will ever see
· New chrome bumpers
· New grill, bezels and emblems
· New windshield, all other glass is original
· Undercarriage is better than new
· Everything has been replaced such as bushings, bearings, fuel lines, brake lines, E brake cables, fuel tank, shocks, brakes, etc.
· New Magnaflow stainless steel dual exhaust
· New Billet Specialties wheels
· Nitto NT555 radial tires
· Deluxe Marti Report
This is definitely a rare find. This is one of the finest 1970 Torino GT’s you will find. This car runs and drives like a charm. For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
1970 Ford Torino Specifications
Classic Car ID100922712
Trim Body Style
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources