1970 Ferrari Other Ferrari Models
Convertible Car for sale in Naples, Florida 34119
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Overview
1970 Ferrari Daytona Spider 365 GTS/4 Replica.
A Ferrari Daytona was prominently featured on the first two seasons of the 1980's NBC's hit television series Miami Vice starring Don Johnson. The black car seen in early episodes was a replica built on a Corvette C3 chassis. This 1980 C3 chassis has fully independent suspension with a ZZ4 350 crate engine. You won't find a better looking or faster Ferrari, Lamborghini or other exotic replica anywhere. Horsepower: 355 horsepower. Torque: 405 ft./lbs. Maximum RPM: 5800. Auto Transmission. Engine Displacement: 350 cu. in. Crate Engine Type: Turn-Key Crate Engine with Chrome components. Compression Ratio: 10.0:1. Camshaft Type: Hydraulic Roller Tappet. Cylinder Head: Aluminum. Very rare 72 spoke Zenith 15 Inch Center Lock Chrome Wire Wheels with straight 3 ear knock off spinners, most accurate to the Miami Vice car. Top speed: 165 mph.
1. I am not the original owner.
2. It has always been garaged in NJ, Las Vegas, PA, MA and now Naples Florida.
3. It has no mechanical issues. The clock doesn't work, but it needs no other repairs.
4. The paint is very good. If you want Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance quality, paint it with a gloss coat
5. It has won a number of trophies at local shows.
6. I am selling because I need the garage space for a new purchase.
7. Price is $25,000 but I will consider the best offer received within the next 14 days.
8. You can rest assured you will not be disappointed. You will be very pleased!
Please call the phone number. No text messages please.
Classic Car ID101095596
CategoryKit Cars & Replicas
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now