1970 Chevrolet Camaro
Coupe Car for sale by PC Investments in Sherman, Texas 75092
With all the hoopla surrounding the new Camaro 1LE, let's look back at the original.
The story of the ZL1 Camaro, fitted with that rarest of the rare, all-aluminum 427 big-block V-8, is one that has often been told: How only 69 were made, how they exploited the GM option-ordering system, and how they've become the Camaro guy's ultimate Camaro.
Classic Car Overview
- Good, straight and solid body with nice paint (original Daytona Yellow color).
- Solid underneath.
- Nice trim, glass and molding.
- New tires mounted on new 18" Torque Thrust D wheels.
- Nice black, factory style interior with bucket seats and center console.
- Dakota Digital gauges.
- Leather wrapped LeCarra steering wheel.
- 350ci V8 engine with Edelbrock intake and carburetor.
- 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive.
- Power steering.
- Power brakes.
- Tilt steering column.
- Vintage Air air-conditioning, blows cold.
- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes.
- RideTech "Strongarm" control arms.
- RideTech 4 link rear suspension.
- Coil-Over shocks, front and rear.
- Hotchkis sub-frame connectors.
- Ceramic coated headers with Flowmaster mufflers.
- Runs and drives excellent.
- Handles and stops great.
- All lights, gauges and accessories work as they should.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
Classic Car ID101094360
Custom ColorDaytona Yellow
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now