1970 Chevrolet Camaro for sale 101094005
1970 Chevrolet Camaro
$43,495
Classic Car Deals
(844) 254-3218
Email
Advertisement
‹ See Similar Results

1970 Chevrolet Camaro

Car for sale by Classic Car Deals in Cadillac, Michigan 49601

Sponsored
Or $593 / mo. Get Personalized Payment

$43,495

Email Dealer

By using this service you accept the terms of Autotrader Specialty's Visitor Agreement.

Advertisement

Related Articles

1988-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE: The Original Factory Racer

With all the hoopla surrounding the new Camaro 1LE, let's look back at the original.

1969 ZL1 CAMARO

The story of the ZL1 Camaro, fitted with that rarest of the rare, all-aluminum 427 big-block V-8, is one that has often been told: How only 69 were made, how they exploited the GM option-ordering system, and how they've become the Camaro guy's ultimate Camaro.

Advertisement

Classic Car Overview

1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS Original Roger Penske Day 2 car, NCRS paperwork, NOM Motor and Tranny. Nice build on motor. Penske providence is just that, where it was originally purchased. No evidence that it was modified by anyone other than the original owner. Some over the counter Motion items. You know this is a tight body Camaro Z28 as it is in about 75% of its original Citrus Green paint (with the majority of the other 25% the hood which was painted at Penske with original lacquer). All the looks and history of a Baldwin Motion Camaro, but at a fraction of the cost. Not a supercar but far from a clone. The real deal Day2 low mile cruiser. As someone here said So Real Its Scary as a Day 2 Camaro. The L88 hood, traction action bars, sidepipes and Rims were added as I understand by the first owner shortly after buying this Camaro. Traction bars - check, L88 hood - check, T-Handle Hurst - check, Cragar SS - check ready to relive youth! Very much a period-piece although back then, I always wondered why take a road-racing style of car and make it into a drag-racer? Drag racing is what MOPARs were for. But, a nice car thats going to make someone in their late 50s early 60s very happy GLWS.It has been years since I have seen side pipes and an L-88 scoop. These are my favorite F bodies.I saw this and hoped for traction bars. Was not disappointed. Great investment opportunity that you will enjoy as it increases in value. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.

Show More Show Less

Vehicle Specifications

  • VIN
    AAH17371
  • Classic Car ID
    101094005
  • Stock Number
    AAH17371
  • Category
    Muscle & Pony Cars
  • Body Style
    N/A
  • New/Used
    Used
  • Mileage
    N/A
  • Engine
    N/A
  • Drivetrain
    N/A
  • Transmission
    N/A
  • Exterior Color
    N/A
  • Custom Color
    N/A

Classic Car Buyer's Tools

Shipping & Transport

Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!

Finance

Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now

Appraisals & Inspections

For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info

Insurance

As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now

Suspect Fraud? Report it