1970 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe
Car for sale in REDWOOD CITY, California 94065
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
The first generation of front-wheel drive El Dorados (1967-1970) were the true kings of spacious cruising, and a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado like this is the one to have with a 500 cubic inch, 400hp V8 in the 6th generation El Dorado. This low-owner survivor (purchased new in Menlo Park, CA in August 1970) has the following:
- 93,400 miles
- Original motor – runs great, no leaks
- Original paint – very good condition for car that is nearly 50 years old (small chips, but overall very nice)
- Original interior – excellent condition with a small crack on the side of the driver’s headrest
Full disclosure – things that need a bit of help:
- Wipers do not work – not sure if it is the motor or switch (motors are readily available on the Internet for about $125)
- Driver’s side power door lock does not function (but passenger side does)
- Climate control does not turn on (but car is equipped with air conditioning)
- Dash/instrument lighting does not work (bad fuse?)
Good stuff/Factory options:
- Car starts easily and runs great
- Good brakes
- Good tires
- Solid car with a super straight body
- Radio works!
- Cruise Control
- Power Seats
- Tilt/Telescopic steering wheel
- Vinyl roof
- Leather upholstery
- Shoulder (seat) straps
Check out 1970 Caddy Eldorado values on www.hagerty.com
- I believe that this car is at least in “good” condition, which is estimated at an average cost of $12,500
This car can be viewed at “Wheels and Deals” on 3035 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA – 95051
Call or text Mike at (408) 838-5171 – Let’s make a deal!
Classic Car ID101096362
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Exterior ColorOff White
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now