1969 Pontiac Firebird Convertible
Convertible Car for sale in Longview, Texas 75601
Longview, TX 75601
Burt Reynolds may have been the star, but it was the black 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am that stole the show. There's nothing like seeing that Starlight Black Pontiac Firebird Trans Am emerge from the back of the Bandit's truck.
We've compiled a list of the greatest muscle cars of all time. Did your favorite make the list? Ask 20 muscle-car aficionados to identify the "best" muscle car of all time and you'll get 20 different answers.
Classic Car Overview
1969 Pontiac Firebird Convertible Restomod
This Firebird has a whole lot of fire in her belly!!! Built for the fun of the ride and to be pleasing to the eye!!
Tastefully restored with upgraded performance by Stephen Covington, Owner at East Texas Muscle Cars, in Longview, TX.
• Odometer reading is the mileage of the build-build is approx. 2 years old
• Paint is approx. one year old–color is ‘GM Pull Me Over Red’.
• Windshield Glass and Seals are new
• 1969 Camaro Rear spoiler and front air dam (New)
• Interior has all new vinyl (Parchment White)
• Wheels are 17” Year 1 Rally 2’s
• Upgraded JVC stereo system and speakers (Bluetooth, USB, with Aux) Sounds great!!
• Dakota Digital Instrument Panel
• Convertible top and mechanisms are all new
• LED Conversion on front lights
• Texas Speed 347 C.I.D. Assembled Short-Block
• Texas Speed Torquer V2 Camshaft
• GM 4L60-E Automatic transmission
• 3600 Stall Converter
• LS6 Intake Manifold
• Hooker Motor Swap Set
• Texas Speed PRC Stage 2.5 LS6 CNC Ported Heads
• Hotchkis front coil springs and sway bar
• Moser 12-Bolt Rear axle
• Wilwood disc brakes – All
• Frame is stock
• Magnaflow Exhaust
• Long Tube Header
• Holley Sniper 340 LPH E85 IN-TANK ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP
• Holley Sniper Fuel Tank
Taken down to bare metal, properly insulated for sound deafening in floor, and well prepped for the beautiful bright red paint to lay down nicely. (Over 300 pictures of the build are available). Dyno Sheet also available.
*I will note that this car has not been pushed to the max, the owner cared too much about his investment to really push the mechanical limits of the car. Now you have the opportunity to make it yours and have all the fun you want without having to bite off the full cost of this build!!!
NO DEALER FINANCING. For financing contact JJ Best Banc & Co.
All Texas residents are subject to sales tax.
Classic Car ID101403477
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Transmission4 Speed Automatic
Custom ColorGM Pull Me Over Red
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now