1970 Mercury Cougar
We've compiled a list of the greatest muscle cars of all time. Did your favorite make the list? Ask 20 muscle-car aficionados to identify the "best" muscle car of all time and you'll get 20 different answers.
The Shelby GT350 wasn't the only high-performance Mustang available if you wanted a fast pony.
Classic Car Overview
$75,000 - $90,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- Powered by professionally rebuilt 428 cu. in. Cobra Jet V-8 engine; with less than 100 miles
- C-6 Merc-O-Matic automatic transmission; Traction-Lok differential
- Meticulously restored; presented in Competition Green
- Interior features Black Houndstooth Hi-Back bucket seats and AM/FM radio
- One of only 59 Hardtops with these Paint/Trim codes
- Air conditioning; power steering and brakes (front disc)
- Originally sold through Southwest Lincoln-Mercury Inc. in Houston, Texas
- Featured in the May 2011 issue of Modified Mustangs & Fords magazine
- Elite Marti Report decodes the car to be an extremely rare one of one example
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101092990
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info