1969 Pontiac Firebird Coupe
Estacada, OR 97023
Burt Reynolds may have been the star, but it was the black 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am that stole the show. There's nothing like seeing that Starlight Black Pontiac Firebird Trans Am emerge from the back of the Bandit's truck.
Following in the tradition of previous Ford factory built Mustang race cars like the 1968 Cobra Jet, the Boss 429 and the FR500S Mustang Challenge car, Ford Racing and AAI started work on a production run of 50 Cobra Jet Mustangs in January 2010. Ford Racing built 50 Cobra Jet Mustangs at Ford vendor facilities.
Classic Car Overview
- 6.2L LS3 engine.
- Hedman 1 3/4 inch long tube ceramic-coated headers.
- Moroso High Clearance oil pan
- 4L70E Mad Dog punisher 4-speed automatic with stage 2 shift kit,
- New Yukon Dura grip positraction with 3.73 gears.
- 4 wheel disc brakes RIGHT STUFF signature series C5 13 inch drilled abd slotted discs
-18 inch Retro design custom wheels / Nitto tires
- Custom Performance System Integation LS conversion wire harness with ECM & TCM
- Dakota Digital VHX gauge System with Bus interface Module OBD-11 vehicle interface
- Retro Sound Hermosa Bluetooth stereo system with hands free cell phone operation
Classic Car ID101064637
CategoryHot Rods & Customs
Transmission4 Speed Automatic
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info