1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
Car for sale by PC Investments in Sherman, Texas 75092
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
New Arrival! Project 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. VIN: RM23H9A156698. Code "T3" Honey Bronze Paint. Non Original 383 V8 Engine. 4 speed manual transmission. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Edelbrock aluminum intake. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Bucket seats. Fender Tag in place. Vehicle is a project and is not road worthy. Engine fires up and will idle.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Amateur paint and body in the factory code: "T3" Honey bronze.
• 14" Magnum 500 wheels with BFG 225/70-14 tires.
• Vehicle will need rust repair.
• Older code: "T3" Honey Bronze interior.
• Bucket seats.
• Non original 383ci V8 big block engine (does run and will idle).
• 4 speed manual transmission.
• Power steering.
• Power front disc brakes (vehicle needs brake works).
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers.
• The odometer reads 83,506 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• The vehicle is a project and is not roadworthy.
• Fender tag in place
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
Classic Car ID101389994
Custom ColorHoney Bronze
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now