1969 Chevrolet Corvette
Convertible Car for sale by LBI Limited in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19124
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
- Chassis # 194679S738337
- Engine # 19S738337
- 350 Cubic Inch V-8 Making 300 Horsepower
- Highly Original Example Featuring Mostly Original Paint And All Original Interior
- Finished In Fathom Green With Green Vinyl Interior
- Showing 50,954 Miles From New
- The example on offer here, chassis number 194679S738337 and engine number 19S738337, is a highly original example finished in Fathom Green with Green Vinyl Interior. It currently shows 50,954 miles which are believed to be correct. This example features mostly original paint on the exterior and an all original interior. It is fitted with the 350 cubic inch V-8 making 300 horsepower which is mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. The options list on the included copy of the original dealer sticker for this example shows the following being included from the factory:
- Soft-Ray Tinted Glass
- Auxiliary Hardtop
- Positraction Axle
- 4-speed transmission
- F70x15 Red Stipe Tire
- Front fender louver trim
- AM/FM pushbutton radio
- Green Vinyl trim
- Fathom Green Exterior paint
This example was purchased by the current owner in 1998 from Holt Auto Sales in Holt, Michigan. At the time of purchase, the car had 48,422 miles on the odometer, meaning it has covered just over 2500 miles in its 21 years of ownership. Since the time of purchase the current owner has driven the car sparingly and serviced and maintained the car thoroughly. Shortly after purchasing the vehicle, the owner had much of the suspension gone through, replaced many deteriorated parts with correct versions, had the braking system gone through, rebuilt the carbs and more. A much more detailed sense of the service history under the current ownership can be gleaned by viewing the service history in the documents section below. In preparation for sale, the owner had the braking system gone through again as well as some electrical issues sorted out. Thanks to its minimal usage and excellent maintenance over the current owner’s 21-year custodianship, this car today sits in fantastic and original condition. This example would make an excellent candidate for Bloomington Gold Survivor status.
Included with the sale of this vehicle are service documents from the current ownership and a copy of the original dealer sticker.
Classic Car ID101207385
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now