1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
The Chevrolet Chevelle is one of the most iconic muscle cars around.
Chevrolet introduced the Chevelle in 1963 as a 1964 model. Though quite large by today's standards, it was classified as a midsize car. What wasn't midsize was the level of passion garnered from the very beginning, a passion that has continued for decades.
Classic Car Overview
GORGEOUS 1969 Chevelle SS restomod. Very clean! Built for low maintenance & casual weekend cruising. Exterior & interior are in excellent condition. Rebuilt engine with less than 5k miles driven on brand new drive train. Turns heads everywhere she goes.
1) Chevy Big-Block 454ci LS4 Engine (7.4L V8) with less than 10k miles driven since rebuild.
2) Performance Comp Cam kit (plus timing chain set, valve springs, etc) for increased horsepower, torque, throttle response, wider powerband, and AGGRESSIVE sound.
3) MSD Ignition kit & Distributor for improved ignition time & spark capacity, multiple spark discharge, rev limiter, and enhanced reliability. Super reliable starting, even in the hottest/coldest of days.
4) Edelbrock Performer 2.0 Intake Manifold for improved airflow, horsepower, throttle response, and fuel efficiency
5) Polished Steel Exhaust Headers
6) DMH Dual Electric Exhaust Cutout Valves (makes car VERY LOUD when desired!)
1) New Tremec TKO-600 5-Speed Manual Transmission conversion with 0.63 fifth gear. Great for highway driving!
2) New HP Series 12-Bolt differential w/Complete R&P gears (3.73 Ratio) with less than 5K miles driven.
BRAKES, WHEELS, & SUSPENSION UPGRADES:
1) CPP big disk brake kit, front & rear. Stops on a dime.
2) Detroit Speed Racing Suspension front & rear coilover conversion kit & rollbars. Outstanding handling.
3) 18" Torque Thrust II Polished American Racing Wheels
SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADES
1) Alpine CDA-9883 MP3/CD Receiver
2) Infinity 6x9" Rear speakers
3) Blaupunkt PCA265 350W Amplifier (for 6x9 speakers)
4) Alpine Type R 12" Subwoofer Box
5) Bazooka ELA500.1 700W Amplifier (for subwoofer)
1) Dapper Lighting 575 LED Halo Headlights
2) Dapper Lighting Advanced Sequential LED Tail Lights
1) Pro Touring Front Spoiler
2) Chrome Trim
1) RARE original parchment white interior. Bucket seats with center console.
2) SS rosewood racing steering wheel
3) Aftermarket oil pressure, voltage, water pressure, and tachometer gauges beneath the dash.
4) No rust on floor pans. Trunk has also been fully treated with POR15 coating to prevent rust. The trunk is also noise/heat insulated with kilomat.
This is a Florida windows-down cruiser, so heating/AC are not functional on this vehicle. The astro ventilation components in the dashboard are just for show. It's ready to be upgraded to modern AC setup if desired.
This car still has its original power steering setup. It's the 1960's era fingertip steering. Ready to be upgraded to rack & pinion to complete the "restomod feel."
1) Deep water blue paint with pearlescent clearcoat, creates a gorgeous mirror-like shine without needing to be waxed.
2) The paint job is more than 20 years old so there are minor cracks, chips, and bubbles if you look for them (pictures of paint flaws are included). But overall it's still in great shape.
ISSUES/QUARKS WITH THE VEHICLE:
1) The door locks need to be replaced. I have a new lock/key set ready to install but I haven't had time to do it myself.
2) The fasteners for the interior leather panels are a loose & need to be re-fastened (pictures included). I have the interior fastener kit available but haven't had time to do it myself.
3) The window weather stripping is old & needs to be replaced (pictures included).
4) The car has an aftermarket built-in dashboard tachometer where the clock goes, but I haven't had time to connect it yet. Therefore I'm still using an aftermarket tach below the dash.
5) The ash tray hash been removed and replaced by aftermarket tachometer (pics included).
6) The cigarette lighter and horn are intentionally disabled.
7) Most of the dashboards lights are burnt out & need to be replaced.
INCLUDED WITH CAR PURCHASE:
1) Car cover for indoor garage storage.
2) "Chevelle" front fender covers for engine maintenance
3) Replacement door/ignition locks
4) Interior replacement screw/fastener hardware kit
5) Replacement fuses for fuse box
6) Multiple 1969 Chevelle Manuals
7) 2 automobile fire extinguishers
8) Timing gun
9) Brake Bleed system
10) Laser-engraved "1969 Chevelle" steel sign
- Classic Car ID101883910
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
- Body StyleN/A
- Mileage5,000 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- ConditionVery Good
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
- SuspensionDetroit Speed Racing Suspension
- Transmission5 Speed Manual
- Exterior ColorBlue
- Interior ColorWhite
- Seat ColorWhite
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, email@example.com or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now