New 1968 Ford Torino
We’ve picked 11 classics, built between 1965 and 1998 that we feel offer a great blend of style, individuality, performance and some cases,...
In just a few short years, Walter P. Chrysler took his company from an unknown automotive manufacturer to fourth in the industry, with...
Classic Car Overview
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to email@example.com.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Meadowlark Yellow paint (original color / has been repainted).• Power Black convertible top.• 14" GT wheels with 205/75/14 tires.
• Nice factory Black interior.
• Factory Bench seat / Column shift.
• Y code 390 V8 (Runs great).• C6 3 speed automatic transmission. • Power steering / Power brakes (drums). • Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• 77,911 actual miles.
• Runs and drives great. • Nice Torino GT Convertible.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
- Classic Car ID101754391
- Stock Number123493
- CategoryAmerican Classics
- Body StyleConvertible
- Engine8 Cylinder
- DoorsTwo Door
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive
- Custom ColorMeadowlark Yellow
- Interior ColorBlack
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now