1968 Ford Mustang Coupe
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
NEW YEARS 2019 REDUCED PRICE! NEW YEAR, NEW CAR, NEW YOU! The minty blue color of this car is a head turner! 6 Stage $8,000 paint job in 2004! still holds up! 302 V8 4 Barrel Holley Street Demon Carb, Hedman Headers, Flow Master Super 44, Low Miles! Weekend Warrior, Tons of period correct updates! Freeway Ready! New SUSPENSION, Brand New Tires! I get compliments and looks everywhere I go! Currently I am keeping it in a garage and not driving until I sell it! VIN: 8R01C169037
62,500 Miles On New 302* Engine installed in 2004. Always garaged, only driven on weekends! C4 Automatic 3 Spd Transmission (Shifts Perfectly!). Car runs at perfect 190 temp even on a hot day! Powering Steering and A/C! Runs Perfect and Strong! No Leaks! Engine Starts Strong Every time! Chrome engine bay and matching interior! Front Disc Brakes!
FULL LIST OF NEW PARTS AND UPGRADES:
1. Brand New Front and Rear KONI STR.T shocks and stiff Lead Springs! AND CalTrac Traction Bars! ($400!) The car turns tight like a track car, but forgiving enough to Cruise down PCH and to the beach! Lots of Traction on launch!
2. Brand New Chrome Grill
3. Brand New Distributor Installed! MSD! ($500!)
4. Holley Street Demon Carburetor!
5. Edelbrock Dual Plane Intake! with Heat Shield! (A must in SoCal heat) + Edelbrock Head Covers!
6. Shorty Ceramic Hedman Headers!
7. Brand New Spark Plugs!
8. Brand New Header Gaskets!
9. Flow Master Super 44 Exhaust (Sounds Amazing)
10. Brand New Chrome Monte Carlo Bar
11. Brand New Strut Bar
12. New Suspension Bushings All Around in Front & Rear Suspension Components! No Squeeks!
13. New 1 1/8" Thick Front Sway Bar (no body roll on turns!)
14. New Brakes - Discs Front & Drum Rear and Pads! Comes with Extra ECB Brakes Pads *Red Stuff (worth $300)
15. New Custom Sized K & N Air Filter (More air!)
16. New Kick Panels Speakers - not installed (worth $200!)
17. Polk Audio DB Rear 6x9's in rear
18. Brand New Super Stat Thermostat
19. New Light Bulbs in Rear Taillights
20. New "Wood" Steering Wheel with FORD emblem
21. Brand New Iconic Muscle Car Style BF GOOD RICH Radial T/A Tires Front and Rear
22. New Holley Fuel Filter
23. Magnum 500 Rims
24. Power Steering
25. Custom Radiator
If you spend $13,00 on a decent mustang and put $12,000 into it, it still will not be like this one. Time, Parts, Paint, Labor all add up real quick! Labor! very expensive on classics. If you have the tools and can do it yourself then maybe you might get your value, but most likely it will turn into a lost project like so many. Buy one ready to go! We are talking about a 6 Stage $8,000 paint job on this puppy! Instant gratification, get the looks and "ooOoOh's & AaaaAah's you deserve!
Classic Car ID101065185
ConditionFinished, Show Car Ready, Head Turner
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom ColorBrittany Blue
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info