1968 Ford Bronco
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
The truck turns more heads in Hollywood than any fancy exotic Ferrari or Lambo could ever. This is a restore... imagine driving a like-NEW car in the 1968 classic frame! There is only 4,000 miles on this beautiful custom Kandy Blue classic.
I can ship anywhere in the US.!
This was built by one of the builders at the legendary www.VelocityRestorations.com team!! Purchased just 6 months ago and now I sadly have to let it go due to an unexpected move . My loss is your gain.
1968 Ford Bronco Details!
- 347 stroker engine
- Fitec fuel injection
- 4R70w transmission
- Tiptronic paddle shifters
- Edelbrock intake
- Shorty headers
- Flowmaster dual exhaust
- James Duff long radius arms
- New driveshafts
- MSD ignition
- Hood Shocks
- Twin stick shifter
- Atlas transfercase
- Heim Joint steering
- New Upgraded steering gear box
- Serpentine belt system with accessories
- Custom radiator with extra cooling vents
- High flow electric cooling fan
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Hydroboost braking
- Wilwood master cylinder
- Sway bars front and rear
- James duff 5.5” lift kit
- Axle wrap preventers
- Chromoly rear axles
- New BF Goodrich 37” tires
- Power Amp retracting step with LEDs
- JW Speaker LED headlights
- Custom front and rear bumpers with lightbars
- Custom one off dash with Dakota Digital gauges
- Ididit Tilt steering column
- Billet Specialties steering wheel
- Procar High back seats
- Fold and tumble rear seat
- Vintage Air A/C
- Vintage Air Digital controller
- New wiring harness
- New lights and lenses
- 6-point roll cage that is tied into the frame
- Front and rear shoulder belts
- New battery
Classic Car ID101058534
ConditionAwesome condition for a 1968 restored classic.
Transmission6 Speed Shiftable Automatic
Custom ColorElectric/Kandy Blue
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info