1968 Dodge Charger
Coupe Car for sale by Sparky's Machines in Loganville, Georgia 30052
We've compiled a list of the greatest muscle cars of all time. Did your favorite make the list? Ask 20 muscle-car aficionados to identify the "best" muscle car of all time and you'll get 20 different answers.
The Shelby GT350 wasn't the only high-performance Mustang available if you wanted a fast pony.
Classic Car Overview
This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
This 1968 Charger is much closer to being a survivor than it is restored. This car has been owned by the same family for the last 42 years and it has been kept very close to original.
· Numbers matching 383 V-8 engine
· Numbers matching 727 automatic transmission
· Numbers matching rear end with a 3.23 gear
· Original broadcast sheet
· Original owners manuals
· Original Cert-Card
· This is not a true R/T
· Power steering
· Power brakes
· Factory manifolds and air breather
· Original fender tag (breakdown in pics)
· A lot of the interior is original such as the seats (the driver’s seat appears to have been recovered a few years ago), lower front door panels, rear door panels, headliner, seat belts, console, steering wheel, and complete dash from the temperature controls down
· New interior parts include the upper front door panels, dash pad, kick panels, door weather strips and carpet
· Items still on back order are the upper rear door panels and dash vents
· Believed to be 97,800 original miles
· Factory AM radio
· All gauges work properly except the clock
· Trunk is intact with a spare tire, original jack and wrench
· Exterior has had one repaint in the factory color
· Glass looks great and windows operate smoothly
· Hideaway headlights work properly
· Exterior chrome and trim looks amazing to be original
· Original wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
· One of the best features is the detailed undercarriage
· Floors are original and look brand new
· New dual exhaust
This car is a true time capsule. You may not see another 68 Charger as pure as this. Be sure to see and hear the video. This machine runs very strong on the original drive train and handles amazingly well. For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at email@example.com
Classic Car ID101452362
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now