1968 Chevrolet Other Chevrolet Models
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
- 1968 Chevrolet "Custom" Short-Bed Stepside "Show Truck"
- Professional Restored Show Quality / Stunning Torch Red over Sterling Silver, Billett Chromed
- Bright Red Bucket Seat Custom Interior trimmed in Sterling Silver, Custom Tonneau Cover with Bowtie accent
- Fresh Built 327 ci V8 Engine with Billett and Chromed
- 700R Transmission/OD, Headers with Flowmaster Exhaust, Aluminum Radiator
- Vintage Heat and Air Conditioning, Digital Dash, Tilt Steering, 3-Spoke Steering Wheel,
- Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Aluminum Radiator, Digital Dash
- Premium Sound Stereo/CD, Power Windows, Tinted Glass,
- Frenched-In Antenna, Rear Roll Body Pan, Side Window Shades
- Investment Quality Show Truck /
- Priced to Sell @ $27,500. (941) 923-6430 Humpty Dumpty's Classics / Sarasota, FL
Classic Car ID100977707
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info