1968 Chevrolet Impala SS
We've compiled a list of the greatest muscle cars of all time. Did your favorite make the list? Ask 20 muscle-car aficionados to identify the "best" muscle car of all time and you'll get 20 different answers.
The Shelby GT350 wasn't the only high-performance Mustang available if you wanted a fast pony.
Classic Car Overview
- New custom light tan interior, modern stitch on classic patterns
- New root beer brown exterior and interior metallic paint
- This car is restored and working as it should. Drive anywhere
- Garage kept car during the nearly 50 Yrs under first owner
- NO rust... not in pans, not at wheels, not even before restoration
- Cold AC with Vintage Air. Heater blows hot
- Engine is a strong 327 with double hump heads, all chromed out with HEI ignition and a performance built th350 transmission with the SS console shifter
- New exhaust with headers and dual glass packs and dumps after the axle. 10 bolt rear end
- The rebuilt Power drum brakes work very well & no pulling to side
- Power Steering has a new pump turns easily
- All wiring, electronics, gauges, and lights work correctly
- Cowl Stamp shows the factory SS package and it has all its SS badging, SS wheel caps, center console and bucket seats
- Upgraded with a Dakota Digital dash with tach and other gauges
- Ididit chrome tilt steering and more desirable steering wheel
- Amazing sound system with dvd and bluetooth, 4 Alpine speakers, 2 10's enclosed box w 2 large amps and sound deadening material in trunk lid
- Muscle car chrome blades (staggered with big rubber in back)
- Used tires, blackwalls out, tall tread in back, lower in fronts
- Original owner said it was very low miles, which seems believable since it was parked in garage and rarely driven as he got older... the 5 digit Odometer says 04k. most likely 104k
- Clear Texas blue title in my name
- I have 2 good OEM corner filler caps that go with car where there was cosmetic paint damage at drivers side front corner and an aluminum fin broke off. Also have the original SS hub caps.
- New monroe front shocks and front sway bar rod bushings, the rest is good used suspension.
- Weatherstripping for the 2 doors has been purchased and I will install for the buyer if you'd like at no charge.. just have not yet at time of posting
- Trunk has new weatherstripping installed. Still has original factory trunk splatter paint no rust
Car is listed for sale locally and nationally. I am available to show the car in person in Dallas, send more pictures, videos, inspections, whatever it takes to earn your confidence in purchasing this nicely restored classic muscle car.
Classic Car ID101011854
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
ConditionExcellent. Ready for car shows.
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom Colorroot beer metallic flake
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info