1967 Porsche 912
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
Up for sale is my 1967 PORSCHE 912 SOFT WINDOW TARGA. A ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CAR! STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT WITH OVER $20,000.00 RECENTLY SPENT TO MAINTAIN THE CARS ORIGINAL AESTHETIC AND MECHANICAL BEAUTY AND AUTHENTICITY. ONLY 32,687 (125 put on by me over 8-10 years) ACTUAL MILES! 1 OF ONLY 2,562 BUILT! 1 OF ONLY 160 KNOWN TO EXIST! FULLY DOCUMENTED WITH PORSCHE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY BUT MAYBE LESS THAN A HANDFUL IN THIS CONDITION. TRULY ONE OF THE NICEST EXAMPLES OF THIS EXTREMELY RARE AND SOUGHT AFTER MODEL. ALL MATCHING NUMBERS WITH PORSCHE LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY. I HAVE TRULY ENJOYED OWNING THIS CAR. NOW IT IS SOMEONE ELSES TURN. AS IS SALE - NO WARRANTY.
1967 PORSCHE 912 SOFT WINDOW TARGA
Finished in classic and desired Slate Gray with beautiful Black interior. This original California car has been beautifully restored, including show quality paint, correct interior, all new rubber and much, much more! We are proud to offer this investment grade 912 targa to the most sophisticated collector, investor or enthusiast who understands and appreciates the rarity of this great German classic. Although I believe the mileage to be correct based on other key indicators such as the original targa roof, original exterior chrome and more that is in nearly perfect condition - but because of the age I cannot guarantee the mileage.Today, excellent examples are few and far between. Throughout production, only 8%, or about 2,562 cars, were equipped with a Targa top. Nearly extinct, there are only about 60 known examples. CLICK HERE to view the 912 Registry. This car looks stunning and runs even better.
Recently I had the following work done on this car + a few more details.:
- Entire engine removal and dis-assembly. all engine parts were tested, restored to original specs along with a fresh painting of the entire engine bay.
- All electrical, lighting, wiring, wipers, windshield sprayers, engine bay lights, etc. all in perfect working order.
- All original VDO gauges were removed, cleaned and are in perfect working order.
- All new & correct wheels, hub caps. tires and suspension.
- The majority of the work was completed by world renowned CPR - http://cprclassic.com. Over 74 pages of itemized & detailed work services can be provided upon request.
- No expense spared on finding, restoring correct original parts such as the Pierburg fuel pump often replaced with cheap after market electric versions. Complete rebuild of original factory carbs, and much much more.
- Period correct Nardi hand made steering wheel. I have the original as well (perfect shape).
- Hand made soft top boot cover. original is on my possession as well.
- Targa top is original and in perfect working and cosmetic condition, along with the storage boot that houses it.
- Original soft window is in perfect working and visual condition. I have to believe the plastic portion was replaced some time ago. looks like new.
- All original chrome is perfect. no fading or pit marks.
- Spare tire and rim are fully correct and intact along with the jack.
- The pictures only tell part of the story. It drives even better than it looks.
Classic Car ID101087818
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom ColorSlate Gray
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info