1967 MG MGB
Convertible Car for sale in Medina, Ohio 44256
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
I bought Millie, my 1967 MGB Roadster, from a classic car dealer in St. Louis in 2012. At that time, she had just over 88k miles on her. I’ve since driven her a few thousand miles and find myself no longer having the time to drive her as much as I’d like. I bought her in beautiful condition, but have also put a lot of time and money into making her even more road worthy and beautiful. I have all receipts and records to show you these things listed below. Most was purchased brand new from Moss Motors or MGOC or Victoria British. She is completely ready to drive, runs like a dream!
Engine #8GB-U-H 84423
She needs a good home – someone who will drive her and care for her as I have. Asking $17,400. Will consider reasonable offers.
I have added or replaced:
· Wire rims, 72 spoke with knockoffs, includes fifth spare tire
· Radiator, fan and overflow
· Transmission – new lower gears, added OVERDRIVE which offers 2 additional gears
· Engine – paint and re-seal
· Wiring harness, with brake light pigtail
· Windshield, windshield wiper arms and washer jets
· Oil cooler
· Wiring to horns
· Tail light covers and rims
· Brakes, and master cylinder
· King pins, springs, shocks
· Fuel pump
· Slave cylinder
· Unleaded fuel conversion
· Retro Sound radio, wired for smart phone audio jack
· Walnut door trim, radio trim, shift knob
· Motolita walnut steering wheel, including horn push
· Mintz in California, complete speedometer rebuild, calibrated
· Thermostat on radiator
· Stainless steel exhaust
· Rack and pinion, tie rods
· Leather seats
· Other features: carpeted boot with spare and jack
· Cosmetic (all completely functional): Boot badges, fog lights switch, fan switch, wiper pump switch (including all new tubing), license plate frame, rubber pedal covers, door window cranks, license lamp, door sill plates with MG logo.
· Comes with additional parts: full and half tonneau covers, MG Electronics book, all old switches and parts removed to be replaced, all maintenance records, British Heritage certificate, car cover, jack
Local pickup only, no solicitations, call (330) 242-3206
Classic Car ID101192256
ConditionGood - drives well, very reliable
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now