1967 Mercury Cougar Coupe
Other Car for sale in STOCKBRIDGE, Georgia 30281
We’ve compiled a list of the greatest muscle cars of all time. Did your favorite make the list? Ask 20 muscle-car aficionados to identify the "best" muscle car of all time and you'll get 20 different answers.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
Classic Car Overview
1967 Mercury Cougar Coupe $14,500
1. Engine-289 bored and fully rebuilt- 300 HP estimated by desktop dyno . Aluminum Edelbrock intake and 4 BBL carb. > 3000 miles since install on engine/transmission/rear end
2. C4 Trans and torque converter built to match engine
3. 8" Posi-rear end built to match
4. New dash board (Old one sagged to steering column)
5. 100 % New brake system MC/Booster/Drums/Shoes/Wheel cyl. etc.
6. Rebuilt vacuum headlight system
7. Digital blinker/flasher controller
8. New windshield
9. No Rust / New paint in 2007 and garage kept.
10. Rebuilt Steering rack
11. New battery 11/17
12. Rear Monroe air shocks
13. Ford Headers and Dual Flow Master exhaust
14. 14" Krager SS Mag Wheels
16. Many more small parts new/replaced- too many to list.
1967 Mercury Cougar Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID100944764
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
ConditionVery good. Car appraised 7 years ago for > $15K
Trim Body Style
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom Exterior ColorMetallic Green
Seat ColorSaddle (Tan)
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources