1967 Ford Mustang Coupe
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
Completely restored 1967 Ford Mustang with 53,000 original miles, a new 351 Windsor motor with 2,500 miles mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. 100% rust free body and chassis originally from California and has all original sheet metal.
Everything has been replaced or renewed inside and out including a beautiful metallic blue professional paint job. All gauges and lights work and has zero leaks. It's absolutely gorgeous and cannot go anywhere without being stopped by admirers asking questions. Drives and sounds as good as it looks. This is a show quality vintage Mustang ready to go.
- Rebuilt 351 Windsor w 2,500 miles
- Mild cam, head work, triple angle valve job
- performance aluminum intake
- Edelbrock 600 Carburetor
- MSD high Out put electronic ignition - Aluminum Ford Performance polished valve covers
- Ford Toploader 4 speed transmission
- New pressure plate and center force clutch
- new transmission mount
- New Power steering w new Hydraulic Steering cylinder, hoses, and ball joints
- New suspension w new shocks, springs, and 1" lowering kit.
- Differential rear end was upgraded with a 9" Ford Posi Traction Differential + Moser performance axles
- New Metallic Lapis Blue paint job
- New Retro Sound head unit
- Clarion Amp
- MB Quartz 6x9 rears + 6.5 fronts
- New disc brakes, hoses, and new Master Cylinder.
- New Eleanor Style 17"Aluminum Wheels + 4 new tires
- New Flowmaster dual Exhaust system
- New custom headers.l
- New Shelby wood / stainless steering wheel
- New, Starter, New Alternator, new Water Pump
- Brand new Fuel Tank and fuel sending unit
- New Ford Motor Sport Tachometer
- Brand new Red Top Optima Battery
- Brand New Hurst Competition Plus Shifter Assembly
- All brand new bulbs + head lights
Serious buyers only. Clean title in hand. Call or text (470) 729-28-five-three.
Classic Car ID101068692
ConditionCompletely restored inside and out
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom ColorMetallic Lapis Blue
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info